Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 30

Rafting was AMAZING. I wish I could tell you all about it, but it was
so epic that the email is taking forever to write. I will send it when
it is finished. Me and Savanah and Karen are all working on it
together so that we don't forget a single detail. But for now, suffice
it to say that it was completely amazing and I want to go again.
Yesterday at lunch there were monkeys running around TASO! And I fed
them! I FED THE MONKEYS! They would come right up to me and take food
out of my hand! Because it was so awesome, I accidentally fed half of
my lunch to the monkeys. Hahahaha Worth it thought. I got lots of
fabby pictures.
YEsterday at FHE I met a kid who just got back from Ghana on his
mission. I asked him if he knows Will Farnbach and he totally does! He
got a picture of me and is going to email it to him. Small world.

Love you all!
Stefanie


No comments:

Post a Comment