Friday, May 13, 2011

May 11 (again)

I have very little to say because I already wrote yesterday afternoon,
so this morning not much has changed. We're not going to work again
today because the president is being sworn in in Kampala. It's not
that there are riots or anything like yesterday, it's just that no one
in the country, especially government entities like TASO, goes to work
today. So we think we might try to go to the zoo.
Yesterday night I made mself ramen noodles for dinner. Like many other
things in this country, they were curry flavored! It was delicious.
Congratulations Kenzie on getting a job! Hopefully I can get a
discount because, lets face it, I still love that store.
I do not plan to die. I promise you we are being very cautious.
Probably overly cautious, but better safe than sorry.
I got an email from the PILF people saying that administrative
approval for stipends is still taking forver, so hopefully that comes
soon.
Love you all!
Love, Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment