Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 9

I feel like my emails are going to get less exciting as time goes on
because we will be doing the same thing day after day, which is
working in the clinic writing wills. The work is really interesting
and awesome to me, but often doesn't make for interesting emails.
Sometimes at the clinic I feel the need to unionize or something
because we often have to fight for our lunch breaks. 11:30, 12:00,
12:30, 1:00 all roll by and my stomach starts to grumble, but no one
shows any indication of stopping. Finally, Tyler comes by (just as
hungry as I am) and says that we are going to have lunch as soon as I
finish up the will I am currently working on. So I get through it as
fast as humanly possible, fighting the urge to bite my client's head
off (you know how I get when I'm hungry) and go hand it to the program
director. As soon as I do, the client facilitator comes up and says
"Steven, here is your next client." Um NO. I need lunch.  But when I
tell them so, they look at me like I'm letting the whole country down.
HAhahahahahhahahaha.
Sometimes (often) when we are waiting around we play Sporcle (Sporkle?
I have no idea how to spell it). We played an extrememly fun one
yesterday called verbose movie titles. So we spent the rest of the day
coming up with our own verbose movie titles. Here are a few I came up
with,  see if you can identify the actual (more concise) title:

The Bound Collection of Paper

A Plot of Land Characterized BY Semi-fine Sediment

An Esthetically Pleasing Consciousness

A Career Sharing its Nationality With A European Citizen Hailing From
A Southern European Peninsula.


I'll tell you the answers tomorrow.

Breakfast time!Love you all!
Love, Stefanie

2 comments:

  1. i've got three! i'm stuck on sediment. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ginger, I realized I didn't put the answers in the next email. You might have figured it out already, but the sediment one is "Sandlot."

    ReplyDelete